For current or new members looking to make changes to their Nebraska B&B and Unique Lodgin listing please contact us with details below. Our mission is to promote a standard of excellence by providing a community for networking and marketing for our members. Keeping your listing up to date is so important, contact us today so we can make your Unique Lodging Opportunity shine!
Member Listings Update Request
"*" indicates required fields
PO Box 161, Blair NE 68008-0161
Inn Member Benefits
Partnering with Nebraska Tourism and other Nebraska Associations. Also regular updates on Info for local industry supplies and amenities.
On top of your web listing on this website we include NBBUL rack card and directory distribution. As well as collective advertising in local publishings and online.
Meetings & Networking
Tons of networking opportunities as well as attendance at our Annual and Regional Meetings. Working together to better our local member business’!
NBBUL member lodging discounts – members showing members love! For access or questions about your benefits be sure to contact us for all member details!
NE B&B and Unique Lodging Membership
We take pride in showcasing quality lodging and event facilities in Nebraska. All of the properties in our group offer a variety of unique lodging opportunities for the traveler. Our Bed & Breakfast and Unique Lodging Membership includes benefits listed below and MORE!
- Listing on this nebraskabb.com website
- Extensive NBBUL rack card distribution/directory distribution network
- Collective advertising in newspapers, magazines, and Internet
- Annual and Regional Meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Information on supplies and amenities
- Membership lodging discounts
- Partnering with Nebraska Tourism
- Partnering with other Nebraska Associations
Follow the link below to review the two tiers of Membership Options. If you are ready to join the associations review the application process below!
We love to spread the word about the amazing lodging opportunities in beautiful Nebraska and are always looking for an opportunity to educate others on the fulfilling benefits of our industry. Become a Member in Nebraska B&B Unique Lodging and enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Network with established Nebraska Lodging Owners
- Attend regional and state meetings at a discount
- Notified of trainings, workshops, and other industry updates
- NBBUL member assigned as mentor
- Shadowing opportunities at member properties
- Aspiring membership certificate
- Notified of NBBUL properties for sale
- Listed on the NBBUL website (nebraskabb.com)
We encourage you to join and participate in this growing organization. For all membership details and the Aspiring Membership application, follow the link below.
Business Associate membership is available to a business whose product supports the objectives of the Nebraska B&B and Unique Lodging. Benefits for Business Associate members include:
- Network with NBBUL membership
- Offer products and services to NBBUL members
- Listed on NBBUL website (nebraskabb.com) with link to business website
- Discounted vendor price to attend conferences, trainings, workshops
If you’re ready to join, print and fill out the application linked below, be sure to include your dues check (payable to NABB) and mail to NBBUL.
The Nebraska B&B and Unique Lodging may affiliate with other companies, businesses and associations for their mutual benefit. If you are a local business interested in becoming an Affiliate member be sure to contact the Association for all details. Help us spread the word about our beautiful state and all of the amazing places to stay!
Current Affiliate Members
Membership approval is based on compliance with an application and inspection process. If you’re ready to join, you’ll need to download the NBBUL Standard Practices included below for all the information. Download your application below. Return completed application by mail with a check (payable to NABB) for the application fee of $50 to NBBUL. Upon receiving your application, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your inspection.
We encourage you to join and participate in this growing organization!
Additional information you may find useful:
- State Fire Marshal Code and Fire Marshal Interpretation
- Nebraska Department of Revenue Sales and Use Tax
- Be sure to check with your local city offices for additional taxes applicable to your lodging
If you have additional questions about any of our memberships in Nebraska B&B and Unique Lodging please contact us: email@example.com or 1-877-223-NABB (6222). Help us spread the word about our beautiful state and all of the amazing places to stay!
Inns & Unique Lodging For Sale
We take pride in showcasing quality lodging and event facilities in Nebraska. Help us spread the word about our beautiful state and all of the amazing places to stay! Here we include any recent lodgings for sale in Nebraska – we encourage you to join our members and participate in this growing organization and business!
- There are no locations for sale at this time.
Keep your eye here for future updates and additions. If you are a member wishing to post your property for sale be sure to reach out to the Nebraska B&B and Unique Lodging Association with your details!
B&B on Sixth
We are located in York, Nebraska in the middle of America’s heartland. Come enjoy the quiet of small town living!
- Each light filled guest room has a private bath
- Full Breakfast / Dinner By Request
Prairie Creek Inn
Located in 5 minutes outside Lincoln Nebraska, the Prairie Creek Inn offers multiple lodging opportunities.
- Historic Leavitt House, Cottage House or Lake Lodge
- Event Barn for Large Events & Weddings